Child Protection Policy
POLICY FOR PROTECTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN
Kew Hebrew Congregation is committed to promoting and protecting the interests and safety of children. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. Everyone working at Kew Hebrew Congregation is responsible for the care and protection of children and reporting information about child abuse.
The purpose of this policy is
1. To facilitate the prevention of child abuse occurring within Kew Hebrew Congregation.
2. To work towards an organisational culture of child safety.
3. To prevent child abuse within Kew Hebrew Congregation.
4. To ensure that all parties are aware of their responsibilities for identifying possible occasions for child abuse and for establishing controls and procedures for preventing such abuse and/or detecting such abuse when it occurs.
5. To provide guidance to staff/volunteers/contractors as to action that should be taken where they suspect any abuse within or outside of the organisation.
6. To provide a clear statement to staff/volunteers/contractors forbidding any such abuse.
7. To provide assurance that any and all suspected abuse will be reported and fully investigated.
To read the full KHC Child Protection Policy please click here
To view our Child Safety Code of Conduct click here
To view our Child Protection Procedures click here
KHC Attendance Register & Checklist
In accordance with the KHC Child Protection Policy (KHC-001), Child Safety Code of Conduct (KHC002) and Child Protection Procedures (KHC-003), this document will be completed when any under 18- year-olds attend KHC for a specific event (including shabbat/yomtov) and remain at the KHC premises overnight.
This form will be fully completed by the supervisor and returned to KHC office within 24 hours following the conclusion of the event.To view the KHC Attendance Register & Checklist click here